Take the quiz!
As analysts and experts on figures and risk, we love to solve puzzles. Are you as much into numbers as we are?
In a certain country ½ of 5 = 3. If the same proportion holds, what is the value of 1/3 of 10?
- The value of 1/3 of 10 is 2.
- The value of 1/3 of 10 is 4.
- The value of 1/3 of 10 is 3.
If you randomly choose one of the following answers to this question, what is your chance of getting it right?
In Sweden, 97% of all citizens have access to a debit or credit card. In 2016, 68% of all transactions were made using a card, 25% using cash and 7% by autogiro (direct debit). In total, 2 845 million payments were made using a card. How many payments were made using cash?
- 500 million transactions were made using cash.
- 1 046 million transactions were made using cash.
- 2 500 million transactions were made using cash.
If 16% of all news on Facebook is fake, and 37% of all who visit Facebook think 90% is true, what percentage of news on Facebook is really true?
Question 1 of 4